Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The leaves aren't changing yet :(

Sometimes I get confused. Sometimes I think the class time starts a lot early than it actually does. Sometimes I sit outside my class for 20 minutes just waiting. Haha. That is definitely what I am doing this morning.

It's been a weird week. I think the humidity is messing with the clarity of my mind. Yes, it's been super humid, which means bad hair. PLUS, over the weekend we had beautiful fall weather, then it jumped back into the 90s and I was not prepared. At all.

Anyways, I am totally rambling and as a (pretend) blogger I feel like that's a big no no. So. FALL. That is what I want to talk about. No, not falling and tripping (which I've been doing a lot of), but the season. It's definitely my favorite time of year. At least it is right now. I finally tried a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte this morning so I feel like I am officially in fall. It was so good!! Now I understand why people talk about it all the time! I also bought stuff yesterday to make pumpkin butter. Yay! I've never made it before. And to be honest, I'm not even sure exactly what you do with it. But I saw the picture on Pinterest and I couldn't pass it up. I've been dying to branch out and start baking some new things and fall is the perfect time for that. Apple pies and pumpkin things. Hooray! After my recital I really will be baking (and eating) things all the time. I unfortunately have to stay focused until the 15th though. But then I'll share some recipes, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment