Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

This is the highlight of my day:



Yep! Gummy worms! I entered this certain food establishment planning to get just a bottle of juice to accompany my homemade sandwich, but I was surprised by candy. I literally gasped and said aloud "gummy worms!" I hadn't been into this place since it was renovated and I had no idea that there is now a bulk candy section. And I feel like it probably would have been best if I had remained clueless. They have jelly beans, and chocolate, and even milkshakes! Obviously the milkshakes aren't in the candy section. I just love the little things that make a day great.

Plus, it was my day of seeing almost everyone I know (and even meeting new people) on campus. Nothing makes a Monday swell like getting to talk to peeps and eat candy. Hooray. Tomorrow is Tuesday, my first day of class in the week :( But I'm not staying up late to do homework because it's done! Good for me I guess, haha.

The recital countdown is on!! Exactly 3 weeks from this moment I will have performed my final Baylor recital and will be almost ready for graduation. Cra-cray! I'm feeling little twinges of stress as I write this, but mostly I am excited. Poster pictures are taken, now I just have to design them and get them printed!! My recital hearing should be soon, and then it's just party planning for the reception! And of course lots and lots of practicing, duh. 'Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment