Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Tidbits

My Dear Readers,

Yes. You all are now my dears. I am sure that you have had a crazy week, because I sure have. In lieu of writing a creative, coherent post, I am going to share with you the most random thoughts and occurrences from my life this past week. One of my favorite things about life is that it's truly the small things that make it interesting and fun. I also strongly believe that God is abundantly evident in the small things. Therefore, enjoy this peek into my mind :)

"Beethoven."

"To skip or not to skip?"

"Dear pedestrian, I'm sorry I swerved. You must have really wanted to be hit by my bike when you walked in front of me and then stopped"

"Wow, I moved my mouth to say hello but nothing came out" - Have you ever noticed this "silent hey" phenomenon? You're walking past an awkward acquaintance and either you or her decide to say hello, but it's more of an open mouth, close mouth action with no sound. Throw a little smile or half-wave in with the silent hey and you're good to go.

"Beethoven."

"Hmmm. Those people really are having a dance party in the middle of campus. More power to them?"

EXAM

Step in a mud puddle "it hasn't rained in months"

Practice. Gaze out the window. Practice. Check email. Practice. Go home for an ice pop.

pshaw. homework?

MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Exercise? yes. exercise.

My. bike. is. stuck. help?

(a day later) MY BIKE IS UNSTUCK!!!!!!!

I'm sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment