Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I believe that life is testing my resolve to be a good blogger. I'm not doing a very good job of fighting it. So, while I have a full post that is forming in my mind, I want to leave you with a couple questions. These were sparked by a conversation I recently had with a friend.

What do you really want to do with your life/what do you see yourself doing that you would enjoy and love? (I believe that we will enjoy what God has called us to do)

Would you give up comfort and security to go after that dream? Why not?

I've been thinking a lot lately about how much we give up on because of fear. What is the point of this life if not to do crazy things for a God who is so much bigger than we could ever fathom?

Don't get stuck in a rut. Don't let yourself feel blue because your dream seems out of reach. Don't waste life on mediocrity, safety, comfort, or reputation. Try something new this week. Step out on a limb and don't be afraid to try something that you may not like.

Think: Moses, Joshua, Daniel, Esther, Ruth. (I'm reading through Joshua, and wow! God is awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment