Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Thrive in College

I think like it is so easy to feel lost in college. The world tells us that college is all about me. What do I want to do with my life. What do I want to be involved in. What kind of job do I want. Am I having as much fun as people expect me to. But even having a good answer to all these questions isn’t fulfilling. I’ve often wondered how I’m supposed to live with purpose in college when I’m confined in this bubble of luxury and entitlement. This article that my college pastor posted answers this question spot-on. Read it, let it change your attitude, then by God’s grace start working diligently.


http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/learning-to-thrive-at-college?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DGBlog+%28DG+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment