Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The day after valentines

You know, I don't know what the day after love day is supposed to be. Is it like black Friday or boxing day? Or is it really just uneventful. Probably the latter, haha.
Except that the singles are still a little depressed - this I had to witness first hand. I tried to cheer my roommates up, but they only looked at me and told me I was being weird. Apparentlyu giggling, acting hyper, and telling funny stories isn't typical dinner behavior. Oh well.
I went to a recital tonight! It was actually quite nice. I was reminded how much I enjoy the music of Muczynski. He is just pretty awesome. And I decided to do late night at the music school since piano pressure is a little intense at the moment. I grabbed my music and dark chocolate chips from my locker and practiced away. Yes, buying a bag of chocolate chips for my music locker was one of the best decisions I've made in a while. Oh dear. But sometimes chocolate is just what you need to get you through a practice session. Or a Starbucks, but that is a whole different problem of mine...

2 comments:

  1. hey Jocelyn! sorry for the random comment, I pop over to your blog now and then to just see how you're doing! :) I'm calling the day after valentines "1/2 off chocolate day" and boy did I celebrate. Mmmm mmm.... Trouble is, those heart-shaped boxes don't hold as much as you might think. Even marked half price they're a little steep!

    God bless, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random comments! Thanks for reading, I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining :) And yes, getting chocolate on sale is the best!

    ReplyDelete