Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Kisses

Hi! I've had an awesome day. I'm dead tired, so I will try to catch typing mistakes (I've already made some) but no promises. Why am I tired, you ask? Because I have been staying up late reading the Hunger Games. I knew that they were hard to put down, but oh man I underestimated them. Even though I finished the first book this morning, I'm still hanging on a cliff. Anyways, I want to share with you some facts about my day.

What I am learning to love: overcast days! Today was a little gray, and I have learned to not be depressed by the weather. When it's gray outside, there are so many more people to cheer up! I don't think I cheered any body up today, but I made some people laugh. Oh dear, I have been in a silly mood today.

A new game I learned: Okay, I want you to count to 100. When you get to 61 read the next sentence. What is the first color that comes to your mind? Okay. Once you get to 100, post your color in a comment.

Struggle of the day: Today, I was in a really good mood. BUT I was still a terrible person. Apparently I have a mind problem because I caught myself calling me names all day long. Seriously. I took the wrong path to my class and ended up thinking about how much of a bumbling fool I was. BECAUSE I TOOK THE LESS DIRECT ROUTE! Oh dear. I was like a dumb blonde - swinging my head back and forth, stupid smile on my face, singing about being a bumbling fool. Okay, tmi.

Most intellectual moment: On one of my walks between classes I had a really in depth little think about language and how our brains understand language. I'm studying arabic and was thinking about words as labels and how sometimes I think that the arabic word means the english word, but really the arabic word means the thing that it is. If that makes sense.

And finally...goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment