Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Post in the middle of the day!

Hi friends,

Every MWF I have this awkward lull in my day, it's about 2 hrs. long between classes. In an ideal world, it should be long enough to get stuff done right? But alas, I usually eat a slow lunch, fix my make-up (vanity alert), and twiddle my thumbs. Before my recital I would always practice, but now I can't do that anymore (hmm, sad or happy emotion?). Anyways, I am sitting here in my student building, I just finished listening to a cello concerto that I am accompanying (Saint-Saens no. 1 - BEAUTIFUL) and I have 4o minutes until class. I've discovered that it is so true that once you hit college, boredom doesn't exist. I could seriously sit here, stare at the wall and listen to music until my class. At the current moment I'm listening to Adele, she always puts me in my happy spot. Okay, here are some things i'm looking forward to in the near future:

Getting hot chocolate soon as I'm done with this post :)

fall festival at church tonight!! Best event ever. I get to go throw kids on a giant blown-up slide and give them candy!! Then at the end of the night we all get to play on the inflatables and get our own candy.

We're painting the interior of a house tomorrow!

Haloween party with friends sometime this weekend.

I'm going (hopefully) to see In Time. It comes out tonight, looks super good. What would you do if you had to buy the minutes of your life?

On Monday the elementary piano class that I help teach is having a haloween recital. More cute kids dressed up, this time to play piano!!

research paper is due next week. No, I'm not excited about the research paper, though I do like my topic, I'm excited that it will be over!! Hooray! The invention of the fugue is fascinating, but so is life :)

Okay, hot chocolate time...then arabic!

No comments:

Post a Comment