Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stories of Adulthood

Well, in case you didn't know this, I turned 21 two weeks ago. It was wonderful. Ok, in reality it was rather a normal day. HOWEVER, it means I am really an adult now. I feel like between 18 and 21 you are a half-adult. You know, at 18 you are "legal" in almost every sense and can sign papers etc. But until you are 21, you still have some limitations.

I was explaining this to my uncle last week when I was visiting him, my aunt and the CUTEST 2 year old EVER. The problem was, the moment before I had been asking him to get me something as I was comfortable on the couch. And the next moment I spotted the laundry basket full of bubble wrap that was beckoning me to come jump in it. My uncle argue that these were points against my adulthood, but I just told him that I know what I want and how to get it :)

Also, I was wearing a SUPER cute outfit today. I had on a cardigan that I got for my birthday, nice jeans, and really cute shoes. The shoes were flat, pointy, strappy, gold shimmery shoes. I was leaving the music building after a rehearsal thinking that I was really looking the part of a nice, adult musician. But before I even finished the thought, I slipped down the steps I was walking down. Yeah, the shoes were slippery.

Yep, that's what being an adult is like. I have become so much more mature and graceful these past two weeks.....yeah.

edit: And I also now have a happy duck background on my computer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment