Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wow, I'm posting when I said I would

Ok, so I'm thankful for a roommate who yells (or asks politely) at me to post :) haha

I'm super excited about a project I'm working on. I was at my aunt's house this weekend and I raided her shed and found this WONDERFUL old picture frame. I plan to take out the glass, clean it up, and make it a jewelry holder. With the help of my aunt I am going to get some old knobs/drawer pulls and attach them to a sheet of plywood that I'll put in the frame. And voila! A pretty place to hang my jewelry.


So yeah, it's a work in progress, but eventually you will witness my success.


Project 2 was quite a simple thing, but it got me excited. Now that I am living in a real condo, I have a kitchen in which I ideally cook for myself. It actually does happen most of the time, I haven't gone hungry yet. I wanted a cute way to do meal planning because if I don't plan, I end up eating sandwiches all the time. This is what I came up with. I write my meals on a little piece of notepaper and put them in the clothespins. It was super easy to make too!

It's on my fridge and in case you're wondering, the W stands for weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment