Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life

So, I feel like I'm finally re-emerging into life. Last weekend I gave my junior recital and I am just now feeling fully recovered. What a crazy ride!! I did not realize what all goes into preparing and giving a recital. Preparing the music is definitely NOT the worst of it, after all, that's what my life is about. It's all the little details and timing that make one go crazy. And literally, I was quite crazy for the couple weeks beforehand. I had that wild look in my eyes and couldn't finish my sentences. I also randomly broke out in yelling or crying. AND I kept oversleeping my alarm. I never do that. Never. (yes, I just got a new alarm clock)

Suffice it to say, I feel almost giddy about life now. Instead of spending my evening in a practice room, I can cook, do laundry, fold my clothes. Rather than eating lunch on my bike en-route to the music building, I can eat with people and get in some socialization. I will no longer be spending my weekends doing rehearsals and playing for people, but will enjoy the weather, exercise a little, and hopefully BLOG!!! I have some projects and other cool things that I want to share. Now that my mind can think of things other than Beethoven, Muczynski and Bacewicz, I will hopefully no longer bring a cloud of depression everywhere I go. Hooray! And there's the update on my life :) Tomorrow will bring pictures of DIY things...oooh

No comments:

Post a Comment