Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lazy Days

Hello world! It's been one of those days with NOTHING going on. My only class was cancelled (yippee) and I only have one easy recital performance. But you know the greatest thing about today? I got to wake up to Christmas music! I got home yesterday from Thanksgiving break so I was able to use my iPod connected alarm clock for this morning. Yes, Michael Buble woke me up with "All I Want for Christmas is You."
Since I had almost no food, I figured I should probably go to the store, so I did. I got just about everything I'll need to get through only 2 more weeks of school! I just have to buy a couple more gifts and I'll really be ready for Christmas.
The hardest part about Christmas is making enough fun plans. I'll be home for 3.5 weeks and while there are lots of things I want to do, I have to be very strategic about it. I often get home and am super lazy and don't do anything. But since I haven't been home for 6 months, I figure I need to make up for lost time. So here's to ice skating, coffee with friends, shopping with family, long walks with the siblings, kick-starting my knitting and jewelry making projects, and lots of baking.
Oh wait. 2 weeks of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment