Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

In honor of Thanksgiving, I would like to share some things I'm thankful for. It's important for me to actually take time to sit and think about the good things in my life. Especially when all I want to think about is my Christmas list (yikes). Counting blessings can fo sho change your attitude ;) So here goes. I am thankful for:

Family who sacrifices to be near me
More family who are the most generous people I know
Friends friends friends! Ones who encourage me from afar and ones to have fun with at school
The opportunity to do what I love and get paid for it (yay accompanying!!!!)
The enjoyment from supporting a winning football team
3 nice places I can call home. Family home, school home, and break home
Being able to attend a university that I love
Growing up in a family where I learned about Christ's love
Warm wool socks we randomly got this summer. They keep my feet toasty!
Cute animals
My bike. It is oh so useful
Opportunities that I never expected (Austria!!!!!!)
Consignment stores!

That's just a little taste of my thankful list at the moment. I have some goals for myself over the next several weeks, one of which is being a better blogger. So, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment