Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summery

Oh summer, it's such a weird time in college. I've actually been able to fill up my time this week! Of course while still getting plenty of sleep and TV time in :) Monday was a nice lazy day. I called back some of the places I have applied at and got some more NOs. I also went for a nice, way-too-long run. I mapped a new route on Sunday that took me out of the neighborhood a little bit. It was nice to go a new way, though running along one of the main drags in town is a little intimidating. I'm still getting used to the hills around my house and getting back into running shape. And of course you have to run when you are "out in public". Suffice it say that I won't be running that route for a while, that stretch made my legs BURN. And I was starving the whole rest of the day, SO hungry.

Tuesday I went shopping with a friend and her new baby sister from S. Korea!! She is the most precious little girl - so adorable! And today I explored downtown with a friend to celebrate her birthday!! 25 - SO OLD! haha. So this paragraph and a half that I have written is about everything that has happened. The rest of the week I plan to practice and clean my room/go through old stuff. Vienna is on the horizon and I need to whip some music into shape. I had a nightmare the other night that it was the day of my senior recital and I didn't have everything memorized. SOO terrifying. Ugh, it puts knots in my stomach just thinking about it. But I comfort myself with this thought: at least there's a recital hearing 2 weeks in advance. haha!

Well, hopefully I will start doing things worthy of blogging. I'm going to try some new recipes and start some crafting. We have a fancy new sewing machine and I was inspired by all the artsy fartsy people downtown today. woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment