Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Education

No I'm not going to write about education, haha. I actually don't have much to write about today. And since it's late and you know I need my beauty sleep, I'll keep it short. This morning we got up and headed out to some friends' graduation ceremony. It was super nice! There were only 15 graduates, so the ceremony was really personal and neat. As a senior in college, it's amazing how young these graduates look! Did I seem that young when I graduated? Man, I know I thought I was awesome and so mature. ha. ha. ha.

I also watched The Incredible Hulk tonight - how exciting. I saw The Avengers with friend before school ended and I hadn't seen any of the previous movies! But it was SUCH a great movie. So my summer goal was to watch the rest of them. Fortunately, my family was in the process of watching all the movies BEFORE they went to see Avengers. So I've already finished Hulk, Iron Man 1 & 2, and got to see the Avengers again. Now to get a hold of Thor and Captain America. I may have to rent those, but what's $3 for two good movies?

Also!! Best news ever. My good good friend just brought home her new adopted baby sister from South Korea!! I will hopefully meet her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment