Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Friendship

There's something exceptional about getting together with a long time friend. I woke up this morning to hang out with my nearest and dearest friend. Although we don't talk much while we are at school, we always seem to pick right back up as if we had seen each other last week. It brings me so much joy! We share a mutual love for coffee, so our get-togethers always include a good cup o' joe. And then we just talk for hours. So my summer has officially started off with a bang. Thanks liv :)

This afternoon I decided that I should get my rear in gear and go out job hunting. I applied to 4 places in about 3.5 hours before giving up. One place seemed really promising, but who knows. It would be wonderful to hear back before I have to get dressed up and go out again.

And tomorrow is running day! A friend is driving over early to run with me :) yay! So I am going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment