Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Starting Anew

I have missed blogging!!!! That is a big statement considering I almost deleted it at the beginning of the semester. These past two weeks have been a little overwhelming. Plus, I just didn't handle them very well. Hence, no blogging. But now I am on spring break, am evaluating life and am starting afresh. What did I do on my first day of break? I woke up and went to he gym. It was glorious. I ran Hard on the treadmill and then did some calisthenics. It was even raining. I don't know about you, but I feel like going to work out on a gloomy day gets extra points, haha.
So, I have a lot of new things that will be showing up on the blog. I am training for a 5k and have honestly gotten hooked on running, so I will be sharing those adventures. I have also been trying new recipes and exploring new stuff in the kitchen. Maybe I'll even make up some of my own stuff to share! And I've really been racking up life lessons recently. My relationship with Christ, my music, even my outlook on life have been growing and who knows if anyone reads this or cares. But since I am so much better at writing things than speaking, I am going to start spicing up this blog of mine. I might even add some fancy features since I have no homework this spring break. Ah! So much suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment