Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winter Wonderland?

In the southern half of the united states, how often does it snow on Christmas? In my experience, very rarely. And since I now live in Texas, the chances really seemed to slim down. Well, we got a white Christmas here in Dallas! It was so great. Two days later and everything is still white. I was able to make snow angels with the brother and even threw some snowballs!

Christmas here was great. We had cinnamon rolls, opened presents youngest to oldest, and watched Katelyn's newest movie 27 Dresses. We had ham for dinner with all the normal stuff you have with a holiday meal. I successfully made Grandma's cranberry relish, yay! And Katelyn made some interesting chocolate pies :) Now your life is complete, as you know all the details of my Christmas day.

Today is an exciting day for me though, I'm leaving this evening for my 2 week trip around the world. I'm headed over with 3 other college friends and we'll be working at a school in a small village. I'm all a jitter! 11.5 hour time difference, 20 hours of travel one-way, teaching english, eating lots of different foods. It's gonna be crazy! I'll have lots of stories to tell when I get back, I'm sure. So, the blog will be down until I get back, but then check back for posts and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment