Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Junior Year Day 1

Well, today I definitely had some adventures. The morning started off with a bus ride. It was my first time on the bus, and I rode it alone – double scary. It ended up being a good experience. Though I majorly missed my stop. I didn’t realize you had to push a button to get the bus to stop when you want to get off. If there’s no one waiting for the bus, they just keep going. So I ended up getting dropped off across campus from my 8am class and had to book it to get there on time, which I did.

Second adventure was dinner (boring day between 8 and dinner). I was eating my leftover chicken tenders and thinking how much less I was enjoying them. Until I realized that they were bland because I had left the honey mustard in the fridge. It’s amazing what a little sauce will do for ya. So next time you are eating something and having to give your tongue a pep talk to get it down, try some dressing.

So I lied (accidentally). My favorite part of the day was my trek home before dinner. I walked into a cactus. Yep, indeed. It’s one of those plants with long, skinny leaves. Well, now I know they have REALLY sharp, pointy ends. Ouch. It hurt quite a bit.

The school year is off and kicking! More adventures later I’m sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment