Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

ABOUT ME – Adventures of a college student studying to be a classical pianist who loves life and loves Jesus Christ

I think my blog title pretty accurately and concisely describes me. “Adventures” - I try to live life adventurously, but it always seems to elude me. So this is my attempt at making life an adventure. I have two mottos that help me when I’m seeking an adventure: Always be trying a new thing, however small; and friendliness will overcome a thousand awkward situations. Ok, “college student” - Well, yeah. I’m in college. I’m just starting my junior year at a medium-size private college. “classical pianist” - I have been playing piano since I was 6, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I absolutely love the classical greats, Bach and Beethoven are my two. But I also love exploring 20th century and even more recent music. “Life” – I want to live life intentionally and not waste it. Sure, life is not always happy go lucky, but put on a little perspective and us Americans have it pretty darn good. I try to enjoy the blessings in life (NO COMPLAINING), but also use these abundant resources to pour out Christ’s love to others। And here’s where “Christ” comes in – I believe in the Bible and in Jesus Christ. The Gospel is changing my life and is powerful enough to be changing yours.

This blog will be my musings, thoughts, and narratives. Some posts will be serious, some a little more quirky. I hope you find it uplifting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment